Physics M.Sc. Entrance Examination, A Complete Resource Manual
About the Book
In view of the persistent demand of the M.Sc. Entrance Examination aspirants and dearth of good study material specifically for this examination, it gives us great pleasure to present before you A Complete Resource Manual: M.SC. PHYSICS. This manual has been written in such a manner that every student can easily understand the concepts. Keeping in mind the latest pattern, this manual covers the syllabus in most comprehensive and intensive manner. The entire subject matter has been compiled in a simple, compact and precise manner making it a unique book.
- A complete resource manual for M.Sc. entrance exam.
- Study material especially designed for M.Sc.
- Easy to understand and comprehend study material.
- This manual covers the syllabus in most comprehensive and intensive manner.
- Simple, compact and precise manual.
- More than 2000 MCQs for practice.
- Subjective questions to bring conceptual clarity.
- Fully solved practice questions with hints and solutions.
- Fully solved IIT-JAM 2013’s paper with answer key and explanations.
- Useful for other competitive examinations, M.Sc. & B.Sc. (Hons.) courses.
About the Author
Dr. K.N. Nayyar is B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., in nano particles physics. He is an eminent professor and renowned name in the field of academics. He is senior research scholar and visiting faculty in IIT- Jodhpur. Dr. Vishal Mishra, Dr. Vishal Mishra is assistant professor, school of biochemical engineering IIT (BHU). He has completed his B.tech form HBTI- Kanpur and B.tech from Allahabad University. He has received many awards in research and development and in one of the well accepted names in physics.