Chemistry M.Sc. Entrance Examination, A Complete Resource Manual
About the Book
In view of the persistent demand of the M.Sc. Entrance Examination aspirants and dearth of good study material specifically for this examination, it gives us great pleasure to present before you A Complete Resource Manual: M.SC. CHEMISTRY. This manual has been written in such a manner that every student can easily understand the concepts. Keeping in mind the latest pattern, this manual covers the syllabus in most comprehensive and intensive manner. The entire subject matter has been compiled in a simple, compact and precise manner making it a unique book.
- Comprehensive and updated content according to the latest syllabus and examination pattern.
- A complete manual that spans the entire graduate level curriculum.
- Ample number of MCQs developed based on the various competitive entrance examinations.
- It provides a logical correlation of various topics with the latest developments in the respective field to make the study more relevant, objective and result-oriented.
- Analysis of MCQs by the aspirant will provide him/her with correct perspective to focus on the basis of strength of each unit and relevance to be assigned to each topic.
- Provision of practice questions for self-evaluation and to sharpen the analytical ability.
- 2500+ topic-wise practice questions.
- 5 practice test papers.
About the Author
Dr. R.S. Arora is a well-established name in the field of higher education. He has completed his Ph.D. from University of Punjab and has been retired as Head of Department, from University of Delhi. He is among India’s Bestselling Author for the Chemistry books. Dr. R. S. Arora has published several books for Chemistry and has collectively sold more than 100,000 books to date. Chemistry for M.Sc. Entrance Exam is one of highly demanded book authored by him. Having successfully written and published several book in chemistry, he has become a household name in the student’s community with multiple bestsellers.